180 ml / 20 g
Complete feed for ornamental fish and invertebrates. Calanus finmachicus belongs to the family of calanoid copepods and, with its high content of Ω-3 fatty acids and proteins, is an indispensable supplier of energy in the North Atlantic. The copepods, around 2 - 3 mm in size, are dried, partially de-oilied and a delicacy for fish as well as a necessary plankton subsititute for azooxanthellate and large polyp corals.
- 100 % natural
- size around. 2 - 3 mm
- rich in protein, high content of Ω-3 fatty acids, SDA, EPA and DHA
- natural aromas stimulate the appetite, rich in digestive enzymes relevant to the metabolism
- rich in natural astaxanthin
- encourages natural colouration and promotes vitality
- supports the readiness to breed
Feeding recommendations: We recommend a 5 - 10 % supplementary feeding with Dupla Eeze. After opening, store in a dry place that is protected against light.
Composition: Calanus finmarchicus (marine copepods), 100 % natural, size around. 2 - 3 mm Analytic constituents: Protein: 54 %, fat 34 %, crude ash 9 %
Dupla Gel-o-Drops 24 Bugs & Proteins
Daily Jelly Feed for ornamental Fish
Ocean Refill 200
Water level regulator
Premium Reef Salt
Fascination Nano Reef
Cube Skimmer 120
Always better with a skimmer!