Professional CO² system for aquaria up to 250 l.
- high control accuracy through precision pressure reducer
- finely adjustable operating pressure setting
- pressure-tight fine precision needle valve for high-precision bubble count setting
- incl. integrated check valve to protect the CO2 fitting
- for CO2 release in aquaria up to 250 l
- with integrated bubble counter and check valve
- easy to handle
- easy to read
- accurate indication of the pH range
Contains: Ingredients: Methanol, Propan-2-ol
Risk phrase: H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. H319: Causes serious eye irritation. H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H371: May cause damage to organs.
Safety note: P102: Keep out of reach of children. P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. P312: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/… if you feel unwell. P337 + P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. P405: Store locked up.
CO2 Solenoid Valve Pro
Heat Up 50
Adjustable aquarium heater
Light Up LED
versatile - suitable
Cube Stand 80
suitable for the Cube 80
Perfect Clean Filter
Crystal clear, clean water!
CO2 Permanent Test
high quality continuous measurement
Nano Lux LED
viscous fast adhesive for plants