Complete feed for ornamental fish and invertebrates. Calanus finmachicus belongs to the family of calanoid copepods and is with its high content of Ω-3 fatty acids and proteins an indispensable supplier of energy in the North Atlantic. The dried, micronised and partially de-oiled copepods are an ideal zooplankton substitute for corals, particularly azooxanthellate corals, filter feeders, mussels and feather stars. Micronised, approx. 100 - 250 micrometer in size.
Hint: DuplaMarin Eeze Powder is ideal to enhance your own plankton recipes. After opening, store in a dry place that is protected against light.
- ideal plankton substitute for corals, filter feeders, mussels and feather stars
- particularly suitable for azooxanthellate corals such as Gorgonacea, Dendronephtyha and Tubastrea
- rich in protein, high content of Ω-3 fatty acids , SDA, EPA and DHA
- high portion of natural amino acids, astaxanthin and carotenoids
- activates the feeding reflex
- encourages natural colouration and promotes vitality
- micronised, approx. 100 - 250 micrometer
- incl. dosing spoon
Feeding recommendations: 1 dosing spoon for every 300 litres 2 - 3 times per week, depending on the stocking rate. Solve DuplaMarin Eeze Powder in a little water before feeding and in the aquarium at a spot with a strong flow.
Composition: Calanus finmarchicus (marine copepods), micronised, partially de-oiled and dried, 100 % natural, size around. 100 - 250 μ
Analytic constituents: Protein: 62.6 %, fat 13.9 %, crude ash 12.4 %
α NO 984468970
DuplaMarin Gel-o-Drops 24 Algae & Hemp
Jelly feed for daily feeding of marine fish
DuplaMarin Gel-o-Drops Weekend Marine
Weekend feed for marine fish
Ocean Refill 200
Water level regulator
Coral Food phyto
microfine suspended feed
DuplaMarin Gel-o-Drops Holiday Marine
Holiday feed for marine fish